Pacific Dermaesthetics is excited to now carry the exclusive mineral makeup line jane iredale, which is known as “the skincare makeup.” Their philosophy of “the most beautiful cosmetic you can wear is a healthy skin” has supported the development of products that are a true extension of skincare. Plastic surgeons, dermatologists and skincare professionals in over fifty countries recommend jane iredale cosmetics.
What’s so special about jane iredale makeup?
- Four products in one – micronized mineral bases act as a foundation, powder, concealer andsunscreen.
- Coverage – mineral bases are concentrated pigment (no fillers) so they provide complete coverage and can be used effectively to camouflage distractions and discolouration.
- Fast & weightless – applied with a brush or sponge, only a small amount is needed for a resulting look that’s sheer, luminescent and weightless.
- Instant sun protection – broad spectrum, water resistant and chemical-free; bases offer SPF 20, formulated with titanium dioxide and zinc oxide.
- Non-comedogenic & oil free – skin is allowed to breathe and function normally.
- Minimum allergy risk – no sensitizers like perfume, chemical dyes or preservatives are included.
- Anti-inflammatory – mineral bases have anti-inflammatory properties and are especially helpful for acne or rosacea-prone skins.
- Skin Cancer Foundation Seal of Recommendation – bases have been noted as effective aids in the prevention of sun-induced damage to the skin, including sunburn and possible premature aging.
Pacific Dermaesthetics will be carrying Loose Minerals, Purepressed Base SPF 20, Circle/Delete Concealer and Active Light Under-Eye Concealer.
Our skincare specialist, Candace, is a big fan. Her top pick is the Purepressed Base: “The look is sheer and semi-matte, and the feel is weightless. It has light-diffusing properties that make your skin look flawless, and younger. You’ll literally forget that your wearing makeup…I know this because it is what I wear every day.”