Jane Iredale is an exclusive mineral makeup line known as “the skin care makeup.”
Their philosophy of “the most beautiful cosmetic you can wear is a healthy skin” has supported the development of products that are a true extension of skin care. Plastic surgeons, dermatologists and skin care professionals in over fifty countries recommend Jane Iredale cosmetics.
Features & Benefits
Jane Iredale makeup is unique because its micronized mineral bases contain four products in one: foundation, powder, concealer and sunscreen. In addition, the sunscreen is broad spectrum SPF 20, water resistant and chemical-free; formulated with titanium dioxide and zinc oxide.
Only a small amount is needed, applied with a brush or sponge, for a resulting look that’s sheer, weightless and luminescent.
Other Benefits of Jane Iredale cosmetics:
- Coverage – Mineral base’s concentrated pigment provides complete coverage of skin discolouration
- Instant sun protection – Protects skin as soon as it’s applied
- Non-comedogenic & oil free – Allows skin to breathe and function normally
- Minimum allergy risk – No sensitizers like perfume, chemical dyes or synthetic preservatives
- Anti-inflammatory minerals – Helpful for acne or rosacea-prone skins
- Skin Cancer Foundation Seal of Recommendation – Bases have been noted as effective aids in the prevention of sun-induced damage to the skin
- Cruelty-free – Certified by the CCIC Leaping Bunny Program
Skin Type Match
Jane Iredale cosmetics are appropriate for all skin types, and does a great job in covering post-procedure skin.